Some reminders about Boys' Basketball 2019-2020
1. The first practice is November 18. You can find the calendar for the season HERE:
2. You have to have a sports packet from the office turned in before you can practice.
3. You must have a current physical on file in the office before you can practice.
4. School color shoes only: Blue, Yellow, Black, or White.
5. You will be expected to attend mandatory study table Tues/Thurs from 2:30-3:30
6. If you miss any practices you will suffer a playing time loss.
7. You are expected to be at every team event, including fundraisers. We will do three Lions Club Takeover Breakfasts during the season. You are expected to be there for at least one.
8. Please consider joining the Crescent Loggers Boys Basketball Facebook page...search it and it should come up.
9. Also consider joining the Remind Text group. See coach for details. THIS IS A NEW GROUP FROM LAST SEASON.
10. It is prudent to begin getting in basketball shape. Running long distances will help a little, but doing sprints of short distances will be more beneficial.